Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Search

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New software update for E71 available!


if your looking for a full list of product codes for the Nokia E71 look no further than another fellow E71 blog I found. The Nokia E71 Blog is compiling a list of product codes that many will find extremely valueable.



Using a program on your computer called Nemesis Suite you can change your product code to another version if your in need of certain languages or small features your version might not have. I have no experience in doing this, I just got this information from this article at Blink Thinks blog.

I don't think that image above is the full list of product codes.

Click here to see the compiled list of Nokia E71 Product Codes at The E71 Blog.

Posted in E71 Product Codes, E71 Versions by Mike Macias

2 Comments:

Daily Mobile said...

great blog! I am glad that I visited him

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Popular Song Lyrics
 

blogger templates 3 columns | mukhlis